Categories / Domestic / Lo-Chlor Chemicals / Phosphate Removers » Lo-Chlor Bulk Starver
|Lo-Chlor Bulk Starver
|For pools with EXTREMELY HIGH Phosphate levels.
Initial dosing with Bulk Starver will drop phosphate levels to a more manageable level for use of Lo-Chlor StarverŪ Pool Maintenance.
Lo-Chlor Bulk Starver
For pools with EXTREMELY HIGH phosphate levels.
Initial dosing with Bulk Starver will drop phosphate levels to a more manageable level for use of Lo-Chlor Starver® Pool Maintenance.
- Lo-Chlor Bulk Starver® inexpensively reduces high phosphate levels to more manageable levels.
- One bottle (1L) of Lo-Chlor Bulk Starver® will reduce a level of 4ppm of phosphates to approximately 1ppm in a 50,000L pool.
- Once the product has been applied phosphate levels can be reduced to near zero levels with regular additions of Lo-Chlor Starver® Pool Maintenance.
- Lo-Chlor Bulk Starver® must be vacuumed to waste or removed from the pool with a seperate vacuum.
- pH must be adjusted to 7.5-7.8 before applying.
- Ensure all living algae has been killed before applying Lo-Chlor Bulk Starver®
- Superchlorinate before use.
- Follow directions for product application closely.
- DO NOT apply through filter.
Where Do Phosphates Come From?
Phosphates are organic building blocks that form when phosphoric acid reacts with vaious elements found in nature. Phosphates come from leaves, fertilizers, and bather wastes such as sweat and urine. Other phosphate sources are detergents, some insecticides, sof drinks, toothpaste and even some pool chemicals.
Click here to download MSDS
|Code ||Description |
|ABS001 ||Lo-Chlor Bulk Starver 1ltr |