Lo-Chlor Miraclear Cubes
The Amazing Clarifier In A GEL CAP.
Featuring NEW Concentrated Formula
- Your pool will be crystal clear for 30 days.
- Removes stain-causing metals and undissolved particles.
- No mess, no measuring, NO WORRIES!!!
- Non toxic & 100% biodegradable.
Features & Benefits:
- Super concentrated
- Keeps water sparkling for 30 days
- No spill, no mess, no measuring
- Removes stain-causing metals and undissolved particles
- Does not affect water chemistry
- Just drop in pump basket; dissolves within a 24 hours pump run time
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- 35g cube treats up to 56,000 litres
- 50g cube treats up to 112,000 litres
What causes cloudy water?
Clear water is free of particulate matter. When particles of dust and other matter become suspended in clear water, the pool takes on a cloudy appearance. The degree of cloudiness is determined by the amount of suspended matter. Ineffective filtration systems, high bather loads and the pool water supply are common factors that lead to cloudy pools.
Small, microscopic particles that you cannot see simply pass thru the pool filter systems. Lo-Chlor Clarifiers such as Ultra Kleer 2 in 1 and Miraclear Liquid are designed to capture these ultra fine particles by forming a larger, filterable mass.
Why don't clarifiers always work?
If you have no success with a clarifier, check the total dissolved solids (TDS) level. You'll probably find a higher than normal level. If the TDS reading is 1500 parts greater than tap water, dilute the pool with fresh water.
What is the difference between a clarifier and a flocculent?
A clarifier is designed to be used with a filter system, so particles coagulate in the filter. A flocculent is NOT to be used with the filtration system as the filter may clog. Flocculants are formulated to drop particles to the bottom of the pool, so they can be vacuumed away.
Click here to download MSDS.
|Code ||Description |
|ACP310 ||Miraclear Clarifier Cube 35g |
|ACP320 ||Miraclear Clarifier Cube 50g |