Categories / Domestic / Lo-Chlor Chemicals / Salt Water Chemistry » Salt Cell Protector Plus
|Salt Cell Protector Plus
|Limits the build up of calcium scale on salt chlorinator cells, salt cell protector plus will also soften any deposits, making them so much easier to remove.
Lo-Chlor Salt Cell Protector Plus
Calcium inhibitor that softens heavily encrusted salt cells.
- Advanced Magnesium based formulation (soft compound)
- As well as limiting the build up of calcium scale on chlorinator cells, Salt Cell Protector Plus will soften any deposits, making them so much easier to remove.
- One treatment of Lo-Chlor Salt Cell Protector Plus will last for approximately 6 months.
- Extremely economical product to use.
- Lo-Chlor Salt Cell Protector Plus increases Chloride concentration in water enhancing chlorine production
- Does not contain sulfates like Epsom Salts.
- These sulfates can attack concrete and grout, which will in turn deteriorate over time.
- Helps protect marble sheen and exposed aggragate surfaces from scaling.
- 5L per 50,000L of pool water every 6 months.
Did you know?
- Salt Chlorination has overcome the limitation of hand-dosing through the on-site production of chlorine.
- Current estimations place salt chlorinators in over 60% of pools in Australia & New Zealand.
- Lo-Chlor chemicals has the most advanced range of specialised salt water treatments to service all your pool & spa needs.
Click here to download MSDS
|Code ||Description |
|AMP005 ||Lo-Chlor Salt Cell Protector Plus 5ltr |