Categories / Domestic / Lo-Chlor Chemicals / Stain Removers & Preventatives » Spot Away
|For the removal of black spots in fibreglass pools.
Otherwise known as osmosis.
For the removal of black spots in fibreglass poolsFor the removal of black spots in fibreglass pools.
Otherwise known as Osmosis.
Features and Benefits:
- Will remove most stains from fibreglass pools.
- Particularly effective treatment for osmosis.
- Effective in removing stains and deposits caused by calcium, copper and iron.
- Effective in eliminating what appear as black spots in fibreglass pools.
- This black spot is ONLY found in fibreglass pools.
- The black spot we are describing should not be confused with Black Spot Algae.
- It is a reaction in fibreglass pools which produces a cobalt hydroxide accretion on the fibreglass.
- This black spot may effectively be removed by the addition of Lo-Chlor Spot-Away.
Dosage and application:
- 4 Kg treats 50,000L pool.
Additional Tips for the removal of black spot osmosis:
- Remove chlorine.
- Add 4Kg of Lo-Chlor Spot-Away and leave overnight or up to 4 days, if necessary.
- Balance water and superchlorinate.
- Note this treatment removes the visible black spot but does not stop the osmosis which caused it.
- The black spots will reappear after 3 - 6 months.
- When used with Lo-Chlor Spot-Away, Filter Aid & Metal Remover aids in the removal of metals such as copper, iron, and manganese that would otherwise cause pool surface staining or water discolouration.
Click here to download MSDS
|Code ||Description |
|AMA004 ||Lo-Chlor Spot-Away 4 Kg |