Categories / Domestic / Lo-Chlor Chemicals / Algaecides » Tropiclear Pool Algaecide
|Tropiclear Pool Algaecide
|Originally developed for the harsh tropical climates of far north QLD, Lo-Chlor Tropiclear Pool Algaecide fast became the benchmark as the most effective and most potent product for killing ALL types of algae.
Lo-Chlor Tropiclear Pool Algaecide
The strongest Algaecide in the Lo-Chlor Range
Originally developed for the harsh tropical climates of far north QLD, Lo-Chlor Tropiclear Pool Algaecide fast became the benchmark as the most effective and most potent product for killing ALL types of algae.
Features & Beneﬁts
- Use for the treatment of severe, resistant algae strains
- Effective over a wide pH range, best results at pH between 7.0 and 7.2
- At lower pH, the waxy coating surrounding algae cells is greatly softened, allowing easier penetration by chemical
- Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives
- Do not Superchlorinate for 48 hours before and after product addition
- For severe algae infestations use in conjunction with Lo-Chlor Black Spot 900 Algaecide
- Should NOT be used in pools using lonisers or Natures 2
Remember – always test for phosphates after the addition of a Lo-Chlor Algaecide
- 2.5 Litre
- 5 Litre
- 20 Litre
- 2.5L treats 50,000 litres pool water
A few facts from the professionals:
- Lo-Chlor Tropiclear Algaecide is a combination of the organo copper complex contained in Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide together with the proven agent, Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride. Both are very effective anti-algae treatments. Combined they will overcome the most resistant of algae strains.
- As the compound suggests this blend contains ammonia
- When added to a pool running with a salt chlorinator the ammonia occasionally reacts with the gases produced in the salt chlorinator cell causing ﬁne bubbles to form on the surface of the pool
- These bubbles will dissipate as soon as the chlorinator is switched off and usually only last 5-7 days.
- Addition of Lo-Chlor Aqua-Boost is recommended if condition persists.
Click here to download MSDS.
|Code ||Description |
|AAT002 ||Lo-Chlor Tropiclear 2.5ltr |
|AAT005 ||Lo-Chlor Tropiclear 5ltr |
|AAT020 ||Lo-Chlor Tropiclear 20ltr |