Categories / Domestic / Lo-Chlor Chemicals / Algaecides » Black Spot Algae Killer
|Black Spot Algae Killer
|This highly concentrated blend from Lo-Chlor is ideal for light and heavy infestations of black spot algae in all types of swimming pools.
Lo-Chlor Black Spot Algae Killer
NEW Concentrated algaecide for black spot algae
This highly concentrated blend from Lo-Chlor is ideal for light and heavy infestations of black spot algae in all types of swimming pools.
Features & Beneﬁts:
- Use for the treatment of severe, resistant algae strains
- Effective over a wide pH range, best results at pH between 7.0 and 7.2
- At lower pH, the waxy coating surrounding algae cells is greatly softened, allowing easier penetration by chemical
- Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives
- Do not superchlorinate for 48 hours before and after product addition
- For severe algae infestation use in conjunction with Lo-Chlor Black Spot 900 Algaecide
- Should NOT be used in pools using lonisers or Nature 2
Remember – always test for phosphates after the addition of a Lo-Chlor Algaecide
- 1 L treats 50,000 litres pool water
A few facts from the professionals:
- Concentrated Black Spot Algae Killer is a combination of the organo copper complex contained in Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide together with the proven agent, Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride. Both are very effective anti-algae treatments. Combined they will overcome the most resistant of algae strains.
- As the compound suggests this blend contains ammonia.
- When added to a pool running with a salt chlorinator the ammonia occasionally reacts with the gases produced in the salt chlorinator cell causing ﬁne bubbles to form on the surface of the pool.
- These bubbles will dissipate as soon as the chlorinator is switched off and usually only last 5-7 days.
- Note: High doses of quaternary ammonium compound may combine with free chlorine, resulting in excess levels of combined chlorine. This phenomenon lasts 2 or 3 days.
- Addition of Lo-Chlor Aqua-Boost is recommended if condition persists
Click here to download MSDS.
|Lo-Chlor Black Spot Algae Killer 1ltr |
|Lo-Chlor Black Spot Algae Killer 20ltr |