Categories / Domestic / Lo-Chlor Chemicals / Phosphate Removers » Lo-Chlor Starver Test Kit
|Lo-Chlor Starver Test Kit
|For testing phosphate levels in swimming pools.
Lo-Chlor Starver Test Kit
The Lo-Chlor Starver Test Kit quickly and accurately measures the phosphate levels of pool and spa water.
- 1 x Starver Test Kit Reagent A
- 2 x Starver Test Kit Reagent B
- 1 x 12mL Test Vial
- Instruction Sheet (Including colour comparison chart)
- Fill 12mL test vial with approximately 10mL pool or spa water
- Add 5 drops of Starver Test Kit Reagent A
- Add 5 drops of Starver Test Kit Reagent B
- Shake well.
- Compare against colour comparison chart provided.
- Ensure all living algae and algae spores are killed before testing for phosphates.
- If algae are present then the test result will read zero as the algae have consumed phosphates.
- Before testing kill algae either by superchlorinating or using a Lo-Chlor Algaecide.
- Store kits in cool dry conditions.
- Phosphate test kits have a 6 month shelf life.
If the test result is positive and shows a result greater than 1ppm you will need to carry out the following steps:
- Fill the vial with approximately 2mL of pool or spa water
- Top up the vial with approximately 8mL of distilled / spring water
- Add reagents as per instructions
- Check results
- Mulitply the results by a factor of four (4x) to give accurate reading.
If phosphate level is above 10ppm please contact us for further advise
|Lo-Chlor Starver Test Kit |