Categories / Domestic / Lo-Chlor Chemicals / Maintenance & Cleaning Solutions » No More Ducks
|No More Ducks
|Helps deter ducks and other feathered friends from swimming pool surfaces.
Lo-Chlor No More Ducks
Helps deter ducks and other feathered friends from swimming pool surfaces.
- Reduces surface tension of the water.
- Not harmful to ducks or humans.
- Can be used in all types of pool finishes.
- Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives.
- The easy way ro describe how the product works to customers is to ask them if they have heard the expression "water off a ducks back". You can then tell them that unlike water Lo-Chlor No More Ducks doesn't fall off their backs and this is what makes them leave the pool.
- Advise pool owners that the product may smell and foam for a short period.
- Use only when ducks are present in the pool.
- Use caution when ducklings are present.
- 5L treats 50,000L pool water.
A few facts from the professionals:
- Lo-Chlor No More Ducks contains a proven agent Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride. Not only is it a good duck repellent but it is also a very effective algae treatment.
- As the compound name suggests this blend contains Ammonia.
- When added to a pool running with a salt chlorinator the ammonia occasionally reacts with the gases produced in the salt chlorinator cell causing fine bubbles to form on the surface of the pool.
- These bubbles will dissipate as soon as the chlorinator is switched off and usually only last 5-7 days.
- Note: High doses of quaternary ammonium compound may combine with free chlorine, resulting in excess levels of combined chlorine. This phenomenon lasts for 2-3 days.
Click here to download MSDS
|Code ||Description |
|ATD005 ||Lo-Chlor No More Ducks 5L |
|ATD020 ||Lo-Chlor No More Ducks 20L |